PRO-IMPLANT Foundation is announcing - in collaboration with Charité - University Medicine Berlin - following open job positions:
1. Open PhD position in laboratory research (implant infections & biofilms)
A PhD position at Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin - Campus Virchow Klinikum supported by PRO-IMPLANT Foundation
The Infectiology Group of PD Dr. med. Andrej Trampuz at the Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin has an open position for a PhD student to work on an cooperative European project focused on „Antibiofilm therapy using Local Application of Bacteriophages“. For further information click here.
This position requires strong knowledge in statisticial theory, especially in the area of longitudinal data analysis, survival analysis and survey data analysis. The candidate will provide statistical support, such as analysis plan construction and execution, sample size and power calculation. They will also prepare and present analysis results during educational or scientific events.
- Masters degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or Bioinformatics is preferable
- Knowledge and experience in R and SAS or SPSS
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, have the flexibility to work both collaboratively and independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Data Management skills is a plus
Employment Type: Part-time
3. Laboratory Research (Implant Infections & Biofilms)
This is a research group, investigating innovative diagnostic and treatment approaches for microbial biofilms and implant infections.
- Currently there are no open positions (in future: master srtudent, PhD)
4. Clinical Research (Prospective Clinical Trials and Cohorts)
This is a clinical research unit for project management, data management, study monitoring and biobank organization.
- Currently there are no open positions (in future: Research Physician, Study Coordinator)